Rosemary Agonito and Joseph Agonito
245 pages, softcover: $12.95
Globe Pequot Press, 2005.
In Buffalo Calf Road Woman, the Agonitos describe the final, tragic days of Plains Indian culture as it was being ripped apart by settlers and soldiers. This fictionalized account portrays Buffalo Calf Road Woman, who rescued her brother at the Battle of the Rosebud and became the only woman warrior to fight at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Greg Arnold on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- Sophia Bogner on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Carolyn Poissant on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- G M Ferguson on An electric-power giant is poised to fail