Rosemary Agonito and Joseph Agonito
245 pages, softcover: $12.95
Globe Pequot Press, 2005.
In Buffalo Calf Road Woman, the Agonitos describe the final, tragic days of Plains Indian culture as it was being ripped apart by settlers and soldiers. This fictionalized account portrays Buffalo Calf Road Woman, who rescued her brother at the Battle of the Rosebud and became the only woman warrior to fight at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
- Marcia Ewell on National Park Service centennial shares limelight with scandals
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Steve McCarthy on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- jim bolen on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up
- Lance Pysher on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.