Rosemary Agonito and Joseph Agonito
245 pages, softcover: $12.95
Globe Pequot Press, 2005.
In Buffalo Calf Road Woman, the Agonitos describe the final, tragic days of Plains Indian culture as it was being ripped apart by settlers and soldiers. This fictionalized account portrays Buffalo Calf Road Woman, who rescued her brother at the Battle of the Rosebud and became the only woman warrior to fight at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town