November 28, 2005
Energy companies are reaping billions in the West today, but few states are making sure that enough of that wealth stays at home and is invested wisely. Also in this issue: The long and carefully planned campaign to protect the Ojito Wilderness in New Mexico holds useful lessons for wilderness activists across the West.
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Charles Roberts on Go ahead, control my guns
- Jim Bolen on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Laura Pandapas on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.