Copies of The Effect of Mining and Related Activities on the Sediment Trace Element Geochemistry of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Part I: Surface Sediments and Part II: Subsurface Sediments can be obtained from Dr. Horowitz, U.S. Geological Survey, Peachtree Business Park, Suite 130, 3039 Amwiler Road, Atlanta, GA 30360 (404/903-9100).
* John Rosapepe
- Susan Schneider on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Shelley Powers on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Armin Gollannek on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Michael Parker on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Deb Dedon on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion