Copies of The Effect of Mining and Related Activities on the Sediment Trace Element Geochemistry of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Part I: Surface Sediments and Part II: Subsurface Sediments can be obtained from Dr. Horowitz, U.S. Geological Survey, Peachtree Business Park, Suite 130, 3039 Amwiler Road, Atlanta, GA 30360 (404/903-9100).
* John Rosapepe
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day