Edited by Anne Waldman and Lisa Birman
469 pages, softcover $18.
Coffee House Press, 2004.
This anthology contains 40 essays, lectures and interviews with notables such as Gary Snyder, Joanne Kyger and Bobbie Louise Hawkins. In need of some raucous poetry, fiery speeches and a few good reasons to be disobedient? Pick up this solid collection, published by the independent Coffee House Press.
- E D Coleman on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Mark Rozman on Did Colorado leave residents of the Raton Basin with bad water?
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?