Later this fall, the Bureau of Land Management will release an environmental assessment of the site; meanwhile, the agency welcomes suggestions about managing the area. Send comments to Bob Ross, Bureau of Land Management, P.O. Box 119, Worland, WY 82401. The tracks are featured on the Wyoming BLM's Web site at http://www.wy.blm.gov. - Gabriel Ross
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands