Later this fall, the Bureau of Land Management will release an environmental assessment of the site; meanwhile, the agency welcomes suggestions about managing the area. Send comments to Bob Ross, Bureau of Land Management, P.O. Box 119, Worland, WY 82401. The tracks are featured on the Wyoming BLM's Web site at http://www.wy.blm.gov. - Gabriel Ross
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day