I really loved Hal Walter's piece on llamas (HCN, 8/19/96). I hope it will dispel the myth about the world's most over-rated beast.
As for Chris Ransick on Rock Springs, he's full of shit. There is an excellent diner (cum Chinese) on Elk Street. I've no idea who Poiesis is, but I hope she and Chris stay in Colorado. And as for the llama in the TV room, I bet I know what happened when it got up.
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- BLM moves away from landmark Northwest Forest Plan
- How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah
- Let’s be clear: TSA’s new tactics are bribery
- Kent Matowitz on Let’s be clear: TSA’s new tactics are bribery
- Blair French on How Shelton Johnson became the Buffalo Soldiers’ champion
- Ruby Ram on Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Mark Rozman on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Steve Snyder on What can we still learn from Edward Abbey, 25 years after his death?