I really loved Hal Walter's piece on llamas (HCN, 8/19/96). I hope it will dispel the myth about the world's most over-rated beast.
As for Chris Ransick on Rock Springs, he's full of shit. There is an excellent diner (cum Chinese) on Elk Street. I've no idea who Poiesis is, but I hope she and Chris stay in Colorado. And as for the llama in the TV room, I bet I know what happened when it got up.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked