Buy great art AND support High Country News
Thank you for visiting. The online art auction is officially closed for bidding. If you are interested in making a bid, or keeping your "winning" bid through the silent auction event on Friday evening, make sure you have communicated your bidding preferences to Alyssa at alyssap (at) hcn.org
Thanks to all our participating artists and our sponsors of our first-ever art auction. If you would like to see the results of the auction (check back next week) or would like to peruse the art that was a part of the HCN ART GALLERY, by all means, look around, enjoy the fabulous art.
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho