High Country News and Boise State University invite you to an evening talk surprising trends in Idaho's tree-hugging, salmon-kissing, wolf-whatevering and other environmental politics
We asked High Country News readers what they wished for this holiday. The results fell in the following topics.
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mike Senchyna on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Jodi Peterson on The beaver whisperer