High Country News and Boise State University invite you to an evening talk surprising trends in Idaho's tree-hugging, salmon-kissing, wolf-whatevering and other environmental politics
We asked High Country News readers what they wished for this holiday. The results fell in the following topics.
- Bob Macgregor on The fading grandeur of the Glen Canyon Dam
- Bob Macgregor on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Jim Bolen on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition