Sign up for the HCNU classroom program
Professors and students tell us that HCN is a tremendous resource for their classes and collegiate study. Simply fill out the form below and receive for FREE:
- 8 issues per semester (delivered in bulk to the mailing address)
- An email to the professor the week of the issue, noting the table of contents and the upcoming stories -- for planning purposes
- Access to HCN digital archives -- a rich 45-year history of High Country News
- Access to our HCN librarian to aggregate story lists for concentrated study of a topic
If you have any issues with this form, please contact our HCNU classroom program coordinator Alexis Halbert.
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog
- DR on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?