From the Blogs
BLM shares names of companies that nominated parcels for oil and gas leasing. It's a win for transparency. Sort of.
A "symbiotic relationship" between natural gas and renewables has yet to make as much headway as hoped.
Do agreements to shut down units at two of the West's biggest plants signal the end of the dirty fuel?
A Salt Lake City suburb decides whether to risk chemicals in its drinking water, or pay to clean it up
A failed development in northwestern New Mexico highlights the severe need for housing on the Navajo Nation
Recent strides (and losses) in the oil and gas regulatory world underscore the importance of public engagement
The Interior Secretary nominee's background sets her apart from the vast majority of previous Secretaries. Is that good?
A proposed rule to protect groundwater from copper mines suffers at the environment department's hands
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born