Items by martyd
High Country News now offers free internship listings for non-profits and organizations interested in improving this vast and complex region.
Shortcut link to http://www.hcn.org/issues/43.13/ganjanomics-bringing-humbolts-shadow-economy-into-the-light
Special renewal pricing for lapsed subs. This is being used in a WhatCounts segment and automated send.
A reference page for instructors who want to use High Country News in their classroom or simply introduce the magazine to students.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked