Items by Tay Wiles
The rancher still has influence in some circles, and has seen zero repercussions for trespass cattle and unpaid fees.
With the average age of farmers still rising, grants to help out newbies don't get to the root of the problem.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town