Items by Tay Wiles
A Nevada county commissioner says the Republican nominee was receptive to the idea of forcing the feds to turn over public lands.
Background on the Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protests and how social media and climate activism raised their profile.
A federal felony complaint reveals that the feds are continuing to investigate extremism on public lands.
Dozens of high-profile former federal employees sign a letter urging Congress to address Sagebrush Insurgency threats.
Whether grazing on public land is a ‘right’ or a ‘privilege’ is one of the region’s most contentious issues. Here’s why.
The rancher still has influence in some circles, and has seen zero repercussions for trespass cattle and unpaid fees.
With the average age of farmers still rising, grants to help out newbies don't get to the root of the problem.
- Brad Bardwell on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David W Hamilton on The bid for Bears Ears
- David W Hamilton on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- David R Smith DVM on Ranch Diaries: Two years into Triangle P Cattle, we’re coming into our own
- Robert Atkins on The bid for Bears Ears