Items by Nicholas Kusnetz
Reporter Nicholas Kusnetz rides along with Mike Reynolds, who left his logging business in Washington State to work trucking water to the Bakken's oil fields.
Hydraulic fracturing's extraordinary appetite for water is creating friction between North Dakota's farmers and drillers.
- Jody Karr on How can we protect our National Parks? Here’s an idea.
- Scott Veirs on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David W Hamilton on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Michael Bryant on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder