Items by Nathaniel Hoffman
The National Rifle Association wants to enshrine the right to hunt in state constitutions, but even some hunters have their doubts about the wisdom of doing so.
Jim Posewitz believes hunters can help save the planet with their clear-sighted, on-the-ground conservation ethic.
Conservative Western politicians such as Idaho Gov. Butch Otter are working to end the United States’ trade and travel embargo against Cuba.
- Eric Haggstrom on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Glen Colton on Why has the National Park Service gotten whiter?
- Glen Colton on New documentary offers a sharp look at the West’s water crisis
- Jerry Nolan on Nuclear power divides California’s environmentalists
- Mike Sennett on Latest: Officials open a criminal investigation of EPA’s role in the Animas river spill