Items by Melynda Coble
Janelle Holden, the daughter of two Republican legislators, works with the Predator Conservation Alliance in Montana to help ranchers learn how to co-exist with wolves and other predators
Montana paleoecologist Cathy Whitlock studies the recent geological past and looks for clues to the future of the West
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands