Items by Mary Tolan
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
In a bold move to resolve the bitter land dispute between the Hopi and Navajo tribes, the United States government is attempting to award the Native Americans about 500,000 acres surrounding Flagstaff.
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock
- Steve Snyder on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report