Items by Kristy Ratliff
Wealthy corporations control, and abuse, a disproportionate amount of available forage according to a National Wildlife Federation report.
An Interior Department audit finds that natural resources suffer as money goes to visitor-oriented programs in national parks.
- Mark DeGregorio on Meet the aspiring ranger locked out by National Park Service practices
- Lael Bradshaw on New documentary offers a sharp look at the West’s water crisis
- Steve Snyder on Why has the National Park Service gotten whiter?
- Jim Schumont on Stop the rock-stacking
- Kate Schimel on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness