Items by Keith Easthouse
Alaska Republican Don Young puts pressure on Southwest Regional Forester Eleanor Towns to reveal which of her staffers may have ties to environmental groups.
Sam Hitt, a founding member of the Southwest Forest Alliance, is ousted from the group amid complaints about his extremism and refusal to compromise.
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Charles Roberts on Go ahead, control my guns
- Jim Bolen on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Laura Pandapas on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?