Items by Karl Hess Jr. And Jerry L. Holechek
The authors opine that BLM grazing rules are rigged in favor of overgrazing and work against conscientious ranchers.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought