Items by Jodi Peterson
With the bird’s non-listing under the Endangered Species Act, expect more of the legal crawl that got us here in the first place.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
A live High Country News panel event, readers get ready to vote in our public lands May Madness, and more.
- DOUG HASH on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mike Senchyna on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution