Items by Jodi Peterson
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has tried to block rules reducing pollution and protecting water.
“Returning” lands to states has long been a party plank and a shifting political landscape could open the door.
With the bird’s non-listing under the Endangered Species Act, expect more of the legal crawl that got us here in the first place.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
A live High Country News panel event, readers get ready to vote in our public lands May Madness, and more.
- Nancie McCormish on EPA freezes grants, contracts
- Grant Medlin on House Republicans want to ‘repeal and replace’ the ESA
- Kate Schimel on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Gretchen King on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Joe Cosentino on EPA freezes grants, contracts