Items by Jeremy Miller
Nearly a year after San Jose shut down the Bay Area’s biggest homeless encampment, hundreds still live along city creeks. What went wrong?
In the wake of recent oil-train derailments, Skagit County wants Shell to do a full environmental review.
North Dakota and Texas fields could be at a fraction of current productivity by 2040, says a new report.
As production from unconventional reserves ramps up, students are flooding into university and technical programs supporting oil and gas development.
- After attack, the country’s oldest park ranger is back at work
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah
- BLM moves away from landmark Northwest Forest Plan
- How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Melissa McDowell on Ranch Diaries: How to have a clear head and rested heart
- Harold Johnson on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Doug Johnson on In this season of potential megaburns, nix the campfire
- The Taylors on Latest: The BLM to study surgical sterilization of wild horses