Items by Jeremy Miller
In the wake of recent oil-train derailments, Skagit County wants Shell to do a full environmental review.
North Dakota and Texas fields could be at a fraction of current productivity by 2040, says a new report.
As production from unconventional reserves ramps up, students are flooding into university and technical programs supporting oil and gas development.
Oil refineries pose serious health hazards for nearby residents as well as workers, as the recent explosion in Richmond and other incidents, like one in Sinclair, Wyo., have made clear.
Calgary-based U.S. Oil Sands says it's ready to take its exploratory effort in eastern Utah’s Tavaputs Plateau commercial.
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy