Items by Jenny Shank
In "Spectacle," a collection of short stories, Susan Steinberg explores power and gender in relationships
The debut novel from Eowyn Ivey, now in paperback, describes a homesteading couple in Alaska who adopt a mysterious girl living in the woods.
In William J. Cobb’s lyrical novel The Bird Saviors, a mysterious virus strikes the residents of Pueblo, Colo.
A black girl growing up in ‘70s L.A. must learn to navigate between two worlds, in Dana Johnson's new book.
New authors Tupelo Hassman, Ben Rogers, and Claire Vaye Watkins discuss how Nevada inspired their fiction and the themes of their work.
- W. Fred Sanders on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline