Items by Jeff Welsch
Some Western legislators want to sell off our public lands -- an idea that is not only impractical, but contrary to the desires of most Westerners.
Westerners should be grateful that Ted Turner is willing to give refuge to 88 bison now exiled from Yellowstone.
Jeff Welsch decries the “ungulate welfare” on display in the overcrowded winter feeding grounds of Wyoming’s National Elk Refuge.
- Patrick Kelly on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- John W Stephens on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Butch Kallem on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Jim Scarborough on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Thomas Vonalten on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency