Items by Jeff Milchen
The Montana Supreme Court argues that corporations are not "persons" as it reaffirms the state’s almost-century-old Corrupt Practices Act.
The writer thinks corporations in places like Sandy, Utah, can exert too much influence over ballot questions
The writer attacks a mining company for bankrolling a ballot initiative in Montana that would allow cyanide heap-leach mining to resume
Bozeman, Mont., is one of over 175 communities in the U.S. that have passed resolutions opposing the Patriot Act
- Susan Schneider on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Shelley Powers on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Armin Gollannek on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Michael Parker on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Deb Dedon on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion