Items by Jeff Milchen
The Montana Supreme Court argues that corporations are not "persons" as it reaffirms the state’s almost-century-old Corrupt Practices Act.
The writer thinks corporations in places like Sandy, Utah, can exert too much influence over ballot questions
The writer attacks a mining company for bankrolling a ballot initiative in Montana that would allow cyanide heap-leach mining to resume
Bozeman, Mont., is one of over 175 communities in the U.S. that have passed resolutions opposing the Patriot Act
- Mark Rozman on How bigotry is woven in with our Western roots
- Larry Glickfeld on This year’s weird Alaska winter should make us very, very nervous.
- Laura Jean Schneider on Ranch Diaries: The risks of ranching on a wild landscape
- Ed Morrow on How bigotry is woven in with our Western roots
- Ed Morrow on This year’s weird Alaska winter should make us very, very nervous.