Items by Jeff Golden
Junk mail and bulky newspaper ads constitute one of the most wasteful, irritating things on the entire planet.
Tired of the rhetorical arguments that pass as conversation these days, the author proposes it’s time to take a blockhead to lunch – and listen to what he has to say
The defeat of Oregon’s Measure 30 by anti-tax zealots shows that voters angry at state and local governments are going after the wrong enemy
- Irene S on No direction home
- Richard Crow on Ranch Diaries: Why cowboy life is intense
- Richard Crow on Mass shootings in Western states, by the numbers
- Mary Mcallister on Wildland restoration is like marriage: An imperfect work in progress
- qqq uiop on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?