Items by James Mills
Aaron Mair hopes to shift the club’s mission toward policies that better include the needs and values of minorities.
Minorities, millennials and urbanites are less likely to visit national parks than upwardly mobile, white baby-boomers.
The National Outdoor Leadership School hopes to raise awareness by sending an African-American team to summit Denali
A new film follows African American seniors in Yosemite, raising awareness of national parks among people of color
One man's quest to understand why people of color are underrepresented in outdoor recreation and the conservation movement.
- Steve Snyder on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Brett Moorhouse on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Robb Cadwell on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?