Items by Greg Gordon
Greg Gordon says Montana's governor, Brian Schweitzer, may sound like a populist, but he's beholden to King Coal.
The writer wonders how oil and gas can coexist with migratory wildlife in Wyoming’s Green River Valley
An unsuccessful run for the Montana state Legislature turns into an educational experience for the Green Party candidate.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Robb Cadwell on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Amy & Chris Gulick on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Richard H Ernst on The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Luwella Leonardi on Blood Quantum
- Alaina Huxtable on Blood Quantum