Items by Dave Philipps
Activists push compromise as the controversial federal mustang management program reaches a breaking point, with more horses in captivity than roam the range.
Proposal will cost just as much as long-term storage of captive horses, and can only take a small number of those now stuck on government pastures
- Michael Parker on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Deb Dedon on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Deb Dedon on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- George McCloskey on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Louis F Good on Should this national monument become a national park?