Items by Dan Egan
Entrepreneur Mike Ferguson opens "Yellowstone Bear World" in Rexburg, Idaho, aiming to recreate the old "begging bear" days of the 1950s Yellowstone for today's tourists.
The installation of cellular transmitters in Yellowstone National Park means hikers can now use cellular phones on the trails.
Conservationist Jon Marvel bid against rancher Mike Ward over a 10-year lease, raising the fee to $12,050, then folded and declared victory.
Winter tourists on snowmobiles are giving Yellowstone National Park the worst air pollution in the country.
A newly released tape of the encounter of three federal agents with Idaho rancher Eugene Hussey over the killing of a wolf proves that the "feds" were not aggressors.
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Mark Bailey on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington