Items by Craig Welch
Some of the more dramatic recent arrests involving wildlife trafficking in the Western U.S. are briefly described.
A National Park Service scientist complains that there are no reliable statistics on grizzly populations in Yellowstone.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands