Items by Craig Welch
Some of the more dramatic recent arrests involving wildlife trafficking in the Western U.S. are briefly described.
A National Park Service scientist complains that there are no reliable statistics on grizzly populations in Yellowstone.
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Carmen Macdonald on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?