Items by Amanda Peacher
A wastewater treatment plant provides nutrients that help endangered steelhead thrive in an Idaho stream.
Nez Perce elder Elmer Crow teaches children and their parents to respect an uncharismatic parasitic fish, the lamprey.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog