We hope the seven episodes of West of 100 we've produced this year have stimulated your curiosity and warmed your ears. Unfortunately, we've decided to discontinue the podcast. We've concluded that our small staff can better serve our audience by concentrating our resources on conducting the best in-depth reporting on the American West that you can find in print or online. Thanks for listening!
- Mike Evans on Rants from the Hill: After many years of essay writing, a wave goodbye
- Karl Anderson on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- Scott Christy on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Armin Gollannek on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- Marcia Ewell on National Park Service centennial shares limelight with scandals