We hope the seven episodes of West of 100 we've produced this year have stimulated your curiosity and warmed your ears. Unfortunately, we've decided to discontinue the podcast. We've concluded that our small staff can better serve our audience by concentrating our resources on conducting the best in-depth reporting on the American West that you can find in print or online. Thanks for listening!
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born