We hope the seven episodes of West of 100 we've produced this year have stimulated your curiosity and warmed your ears. Unfortunately, we've decided to discontinue the podcast. We've concluded that our small staff can better serve our audience by concentrating our resources on conducting the best in-depth reporting on the American West that you can find in print or online. Thanks for listening!
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas