SAGE Magazine, a student-run environmental magazine at the Yale Forestry School, recently ran a photo essay of Western images submitted from students and people around the region. Here, we showcase a selection of these photos, which include beautiful wildlife photography and poignant illustrations of humans' relationship to the natural world.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road