Travel Issue Guide
Reservation Deadline: February 13, 2017
Materials Deadline: February 20, 2017
Cover Date: March 6, 2017
We'll take you on trips to places and show you experiences where no other travel magazine would dare tread, to the quirky, the unusual, and the sublime. We'll reveal the unfamiliar, open up new ways to see the familiar and take you to the 'backwater fringe' of the West. The High Country News reader is not your average tourist. They are affluent, highly-educated, environmentally and socially conscious outdoor enthusiasts looking for adventure, education and ecologically responsible and sustainable options for their travel and recreation.
- 120,000 travel enthusiasts with this special print issue. Over 50% of them take more than three trips per year.
- Affluent, highly-educated, environmentally and socially conscious outdoor lovers.
- Travelers looking for adventure, education and ecologically responsible and sustainable options.
- Basic Listings starting at $30
- Display Ads starting at $98 (includes 30$ credit towards Basic Listing)
- Tour operators and guides
- Travel agents
- Travel/outdoor gear providers
- Destination locations
- State and local tourism boards and offices
- Conferences and exhibitions
- Hotels, villas, B&Bs
- Environmental groups and anyone involved in providing adventure, eco, wildlife, education and other unique and meaningful travel options