Outdoors Issue Guide
Reservation Deadline: June 1, 2017
Materials Deadline: June 15, 2017
Cover Date: June 26, 2017
A special issue devoted to all of the outdoor recreation opportunities and associated challenges they bring. High Country News brings a unique analysis and insight into the biggest trends of outdoor recreation in the American West.
- 77,000 outdoor recreation enthusiasts with our print issue (35,000 circulation with 2.2 pass along).
- Affluent, highly educated, environmentally and socially conscious outdoor lovers.
- Outdoor enthusiasts looking for adventure, education and ecologically responsible and sustainable options.
- Bonus distribution at the Shift Festival in Jackson, WY.
- Tour operators and guides
- Travel agents
- Outdoor gear providers
- Destination locations
- State and local tourism boards and offices
- State and national parks
- Conservation groups with tour opportunities
- Anyone involved in preserving, providing or facilitating outdoor recreational opportunities