Through publishing diverse perspectives on Western environmental and social issues, including stories often ignored by the cultural majority, we hope to inspire our readers to expand their own outlooks while attracting and engaging a broader public.
To find out more about how you can support High Country News’ independent journalism, visit our Donate Now page.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked