Through publishing diverse perspectives on Western environmental and social issues, including stories often ignored by the cultural majority, we hope to inspire our readers to expand their own outlooks while attracting and engaging a broader public.
To find out more about how you can support High Country News’ independent journalism, visit our Donate Now page.
- Thomas Arvensis on Snowpack is melting fast, despite April storms
- Larry Glickfeld on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Jason Brustad on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Robert Hooper on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Ray Nelson on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.