With the average age of farmers still rising, grants to help out newbies don't get to the root of the problem.
From politicians to climate scientists, meet 10 people under 30 who are shaping the region’s future.
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Carmen Macdonald on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?