New information surfaces about how Idaho, Wyoming and Montana would manage the bears after a delisting this fall.
A new study from the Energy Information Administration finds the Clean Power Plan speeds coal’s decline.
Legislators say wind needs to pay its fair share, but critics fear a higher tax could drive energy—and revenue—away.
The Yellowstone grizzly population is poised to lose its endangered status, leaving protection in the hands of the states.
A more secure safety net for workers in transition means higher taxes, a tradeoff many Americans oppose.
A court ruling may force wolverines onto the endangered species list, and open the door for other animals threatened by climate change
- Verne House on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Neill Smith on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- David Bittner on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Michael Meyer on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Alan Toney on How humans nurtured the hated mosquito