Extreme rhetoric about wolves, whether pro or con, doesn't help solve the problems around the issue.
There’s fighting over the endangered status of wolves, sage grouse, etc., and protecting wildlife from drilling.
The passionate and complicated feelings people have about living with wolves in the Northern Rockies.
“Drill here, drill now!” on the ground and in Western politics; Northern Rockies wolves protected again – and on the move; Obama backs Second Amendment; gas pains in the West; plutonium spill in Boulder.
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change