Extreme rhetoric about wolves, whether pro or con, doesn't help solve the problems around the issue.
There’s fighting over the endangered status of wolves, sage grouse, etc., and protecting wildlife from drilling.
The passionate and complicated feelings people have about living with wolves in the Northern Rockies.
“Drill here, drill now!” on the ground and in Western politics; Northern Rockies wolves protected again – and on the move; Obama backs Second Amendment; gas pains in the West; plutonium spill in Boulder.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town