Republicans say new rule would give the federal government too much authority over waterways and wetlands.
The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Environmentalists saved a wetland from developers a decade ago. Now they’re trying to save it from each other.
- Mike Evans on Rants from the Hill: After many years of essay writing, a wave goodbye
- Karl Anderson on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- Scott Christy on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Armin Gollannek on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- Marcia Ewell on National Park Service centennial shares limelight with scandals