The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Environmentalists saved a wetland from developers a decade ago. Now they’re trying to save it from each other.
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- The Taylors on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- E D Coleman on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Mark Rozman on Did Colorado leave residents of the Raton Basin with bad water?
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords