U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
While some environmental groups support the water bond on Tuesday's ballot, some call it "mystery meat."
Portland’s fluoridation battle shows how tricky it is to integrate science into debates that have as much to do with values as policy.
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy