Republican lawmaker-turned-filmmaker, Jason Atkinson on why conservation doesn’t have to be a partisan issue.
The Columbia Basin Fish Accords have funded $1 billion worth of habitat restoration projects, but can they replace free-flowing rivers?
U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- Garrett Allen on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking