While some environmental groups support the water bond on Tuesday's ballot, some call it "mystery meat."
Portland’s fluoridation battle shows how tricky it is to integrate science into debates that have as much to do with values as policy.
- Bob Macgregor on The fading grandeur of the Glen Canyon Dam
- Bob Macgregor on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Jim Bolen on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition