Latino farmworker communities in California's Central Valley suffer from polluted drinking water -- and High Country News can't ignore it.
A review of Ground/Water: The Art, Design and Science of a Dry River, edited by Ellen McMahon, Ander Monson and Beth Weinstein
The state water board gives the go-ahead to a groundwater pumping project that could harm the San Pedro River
Generous spring snow storms were a momentary, if welcome, distraction from the region's real weather story: drought.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas