Irrigation shutoffs in the river's upper basin may finally help move a historic water deal on the Oregon-California border.
Latino farmworker communities in California's Central Valley suffer from polluted drinking water -- and High Country News can't ignore it.
A review of Ground/Water: The Art, Design and Science of a Dry River, edited by Ellen McMahon, Ander Monson and Beth Weinstein
The state water board gives the go-ahead to a groundwater pumping project that could harm the San Pedro River
- Frank Matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road