The Columbia Basin Fish Accords have funded $1 billion worth of habitat restoration projects, but can they replace free-flowing rivers?
U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
While some environmental groups support the water bond on Tuesday's ballot, some call it "mystery meat."
- David Bittner on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Tom Darnell on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Adam Hannuksela on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest