Gary Hart's seventh novel takes us to another front in the water wars, the decades-long dispute over damming southern Colorado’s Animas- La Plata rivers to provide more water for the growing town of Durango.
A proposed rule to protect groundwater from copper mines suffers at the environment department's hands
Agua University trains young people in Los Angeles County to work as water samplers, employing them and also teaching about the importance of clean water.
The story of a waterhole that, for centuries, has kept travelers from death as they passed through the desert.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day