Centuries-old traditions offer guidance for water managers seeking resilience in an uncertain future.
In much of California, Arizona and New Mexico El Niño and La Niña have combined to create dry fuels, ready to burn.
A Southern Nevada Water Authority transfer is intended to get water to Las Vegas but could dry up his business.
California, Arizona and Nevada are back in negotiations about the dwindling Colorado River water supply.
It’s too soon to stop water conservation efforts. News of the drought’s end are greatly exaggerated.
It has dwindled faster than experts have seen in nearly four decades, which could upset reservoir management.
Conservation, wilderness and water provisions long in the works were added to the massive energy bill.
Ocean acidification, driven by global fossil fuel emissions, is being exacerbated by local pollution.
- Rod Farlee on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Jody Karr on How can we protect our National Parks? Here’s an idea.
- Scott Veirs on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David W Hamilton on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder