The controversial Clean Water Act rule protects tributaries with any sign of water, no matter the flow.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
Environmentalists saved a wetland from developers a decade ago. Now they’re trying to save it from each other.
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Greg Lind on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Bruce Farnsworth on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations